The early access phase has started and I’m excited to see the first players join in. Fortunately, everything seems to work nicely. Thank you for your support! 🙂
I intend to fix/improve 5 issues a day for the upcoming weeks, both based on your feedback and my todo list. The first patch which I just commited includes:
– Added a warning for incorrectly placed rotating joints.
– The editor now allows you to assign keys to the rotating joint even when in auto assign mode.
– The repairbot is now hidden in the editor.
– Modules in the inventory (in exploration mode) are now displayed in the correct color.
– The inventory no longer resets to the first page when you drag a module out of it.
Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/330100